For each potential improvement, the Work Groups take into consideration the following issues:
- Does it save money?
- Are we solving the right problem?
- Is the benefit of all this change going to be of real value? Will we recognize it as beneficial?
- Are we paying attention to the people most impacted by the change? Do they have a voice in the solution?
- What will the impact be on the departments? How will they restructure or absorb the changes in work flow?
- Will the technology support the streamlined processes?
- Is accountability clearly identified and supported with delineated roles and responsibilities?
- Do the numbers and data support the claims? Do we trust the data?
- Are the solutions realistic and are we giving ourselves the time to test them?