To HR Service Center B, 'Moving Forward' means going the extra mile to help our clients manage their day-to-day staff and academic HR needs. This is achieved by providing the highest level of customer service possible. It includes anticipating and responding to our clients HR business needs and providing both support and training to help manage the various workforce issues that arise every day.
Finance3 Preparedness: Go-Live is March 10th! Are you ready?
- To convert to the new chart of accounts, many systems (such as PeopleSoft, BearBuy and MyExpense) will be down and unavailable to all users for a period of time in late February/early March. To ensure data is entered before the conversion, many processing deadlines are earlier than usual. Make sure you are prepared for these upcoming blackouts in key systems by reviewing System Downtimes and Processing Deadlines.
- Prepare for MyReports and UPlan by reviewing tested browsers.
- Be sure to also visit the F3 Training Website and newly-refreshed F3 Website to access pre- and post-Go Live resources. New Chart of Accounts and MyReports training modules have recently been added.
- WebLinks will be historical-only starting March 10th. If you are a WebLinks user be sure to take the MyReports training.
- Be sure to attend the upcoming Finance3 Town Hall on February 20th from 2-3 pm in Parnassus N-225 and with remote viewing options.
- As a reminder, documents providing brief introductions to the Finance3 projects are available for Faculty and Staff.
See the Information Technology website for the most up to date information!
See HR updates on the HR website.
Office of Sponsored Research
See the OSR website for the most current information!